free shipping on orders over 59€ - Italy shipping only
In according with the Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (in the followings, "Regulation"), Holders:
- Nonino Distillatori S.r.l. with registered office in via Aquileia n.104, Percoto, Part. IVA 02588990305, in the followings also "Nonino"
- Alkemy S.p.A. with registered office in 20124 Milan, via San Gregorio N. 34, Part. IVA 05619950966, in the followings also "Alkemy"
wish to inform you that the personal data that you’ll provide us or that you have provided us through on the e-commerce website https://shop.grappanonino.it (in the followings "Website") will be processed in according to principles of propriety, lawfulness and transparency, while respecting of your confidentiality and under current legislation.
1. Holders of the processing
Holders of the processing of your personal data are Nonino and Alkemy. Each Holder is autonomous and puts into place the processing necessary to pursue of the purposes specified in paragraph 3 below.
2. What data do we process
Personal data which are being processed include:
a) your identification data collected at the time of registration on the Website, the data entered on the Website in order to purchasing products/services;
b) the data on behaviors of surfing on the Website and on other websites, including your consumer habits, the geographic area and the transfer device to the Website, the IP address.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing (art. 6, 1° paragraph, point a), b) and c) Regulation)
The processing of your personal data is required:
a) to allow us to submit you the commercial offers on the Website and to follow up the activities required to execution of the sale contract which may concluded, including those of payment management, invoicing, shipping and online purchase assistance, verification of compliance with of the contractual obligations between the Holders. The legal basis of the treatments is found on the need to carry out the contractual services and to fulfil statutory requirements;
b) to allow us to send you discount coupons, advertising material, informative, promotional and confidential offers (by e-mail, sms, mail, phone contact) also with regards to products or services other than the subject of the Website and also provided by third party, to carry out market surveys and customer satisfaction activities. This purpose is carried out:
a. by direct marketing activity through the data referred to in point 2.a);
b. by direct marketing activity which also use the profiling data referred to in point 2. b). These data are not used with a view of adopting of automated decision-making processes.
The legal basis of the treatments is based on the consent of the person concerned and on the Holder's legitimate interest.
4. Modalities of the processing
Your personal data will be treated with manual, computerized and automated systems long enough to achieve the purposes for which they are collected or for the time required by law and by applicable rules.
It’s clarified especially that such data will not be disseminated and will be processed by persons who have been properly designated to carry out such tasks, constantly identified and/or appointed, appropriately trained and made aware about the legal constraints, as well as by the use of security measures able to ensure the protection of your confidentiality and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, processing not permitted or not in accordance with the above purposes.
It’s clarified especially that your personal data are being processed:
- by means of manual means and computer tools;
- by those who have been properly designated to carry out such tasks, constantly identified and/or appointed, appropriately trained and made aware about legal constraints;
- by using safety measures able to ensure the protection of your confidentiality and to avoid the risks of loss or destruction, unauthorized access, treatments not permitted or not in accordance with the above purposes.
Finally, it’s clarified the data are not used with a view of adopting automated decision-making processes.
5. Mandatory or optional nature of the data delivery
The conferral of data is optional but necessary for the formalities required with regard to the purposes related to the conclusion and execution of the contract. Any denial of the person concerned to give the data becomes impossible to follow up the establishment of relationship and its timely execution.
The data delivery with regard to the additional purposes referred to in paragraph 3, point b) is optional and any denial doesn’t affect and doesn’t compromise the main processing but makes it impractical only those set out therein.
6. Categories of persons to which personal data may be communicated
Your personal data will not be disseminated.
Your personal data may be communicated to third party in compliance with legal obligations or in order to execute the contractual relationship (companies that manage payment services, shipping companies, etc.).
Prior your express consent, your personal data may also be communicated to third party to submit you commercial offers, to send you discount vouchers, advertising, informative, promotional material and special offers (by e-mail, sms, mail, phone contact) as well as to conduct market research. In such cases you will be able to withdraw the consent to processing at any time.
7. Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Alkemy S.p.A. let it be known that it has designated, under Article 37 in Regulation, a Data Protection Officer (DPO), identified as the person that can be contacted at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. Rights of the data subjects
We inform you that, in relation to these processing, you may exercise the rights laid down in Articles 15 et seq. in Regulation. You have especially the right to achieve:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial advertising.
To enforce your rights, send a written request stating in the subject "Privacy – exercise of Privacy rights", to the following e-mail addresses: a) for Alkemy to the DPO address referred to in paragraph 7.
9. Duration of processing and storage of personal data
Your personal data will be processed:
Lastly, we inform you that if you believe that your rights have been violated, you have the right to lodge with the Personal Data Protection Supervisor and/or other competent supervisory authority under the regulation.
Cookies are information stored by your browser when you visit online pages.
We use the following kinds of cookies:
• Session cookies: They identify the user during his/her session at the website and allow his/her interaction with it. They are deleted by the browser when the session is ended.
• Analysis cookies: These cookies are used by us and by third parties too to carry out navigation statistical analyses enabling us to quantify the amount of users reaching our website, the amount of pages seen or the amount of clicks received on one page of the website. These analyses are used inside our company and anonymously only for statistical purposes in order to improve our offer of products and services.
• Advertising cookies: These cookies are used by us and by third parties too and enable us to show you the products you could be interested in on our or on third parties websites.